Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 2- the meaning behind you blog name

I am not the most positive person I know.  I get easily discouraged.  Although my faith teaches me that through God all things are possible, I often feel God has over looked me.  I usually feel as if my glass is half empty.  But someone once told me if I want to feel better I must first act as if I feel better, pretend if you will.  "Fake it 'till you make it"....so I do.  I say that my glass is half empty but my blog says that "Stef's glass is half full".

1 comment:

Maleeka said...

God definitely does not overlook his beloveds..
There are storms before the calm.
Whatever's going on in your life, you will get through it all successfully(good and bad) if you keep your eye on the prize and that's God.
He will never leave you nor forsake but make certain you don't leave hiM!
Peace and love. and I really like your blog name.
Hopefully one day, your cup will runneth over always(be full)