Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

If you want a recent pic you will need to find me on Facebook...Stefanie Michele Stapleton Raines...when you send your friend request just let me know you are from my blog...

Oh my...15 interesting facts about me....

1.  I am only 5' 0.5" tall
2.  I have 3 beautiful children
3.  I have been married for 16 years
4.  I am a survivor of childhood sexual abuse
5.  I have gone skydiving twice
6.  I LOVE Johnny Depp
7.  I love spaghetti
8.  My favorite color is purple
9.  I love reading Nora Roberts books
10.  I have a cat named Tuffy
11.  I have an MS is Counseling Psychology
12.  The neighborhood kids love playing at my house
13.  I have never had a broken bone
14.  I am only 36 and I already need reading glasses
15.  I love cloudy rainy days

On my FB page you can see all the photos from my skydiving adventures!!!

Keep in touch!!!!!

No comments: